Transcript Request

Current student transcript requests:

Students should complete this form to requests transcripts to be sent while still in high school.

Alumni transcript requests for class of 2006 and later:

Turner High School uses Parchment for online transcript requests. Students, parents, and alumni (class 2006 and later) can use Parchment to send high school transcripts electronically, securely, and confidentially.

To order your transcript via Parchment, click on the Order Your Transcript image below.

Order Transcript Image

Alumni transcript requests for class of 2005 and earlier:

Print the Transcript Request Form and mail to:

Turner High School
Attention: Registrar
2211 S. 55th St.
Kansas City, KS 66106

To request a replacement diploma, print and complete the Diploma Order Form and mail it to the above address. 

Questions regarding transcript requests or ordering a replacement diploma should be directed to:

Rebecca Gutierrez
Guidance Office Secretary & Registrar
Phone: 913-288-3320
Fax: 913-288-3366