2021-2022 How to Enroll?
*In order to view the videos below you must be signed into your Office 365 account or using a student MacBook.
The "Enrollment PowerPoint Video" will explain what classes are needed to graduate, college prep curriculum info, credit recovery, and classes that you can take for college credit.
The "How to Enroll in Classes Video" will explain how to enroll in classes for the 2021-2022 school year.
AVID Information - Class of 2025
- What if I want to be remote next year?
- At this time all students are enrolling for in-person classes. If remote is an option, there will be additional steps to complete at a later date. Please complete the enrollment process outlined above.
- What if I want to attend TEC or have an IEP that I think require courses not offered for next year?
- Complete your plan with what is shown and make an appointment with your case manager or counselor.
- What if I am not listed in the correct grade level and hope to go to summer school to get back on grade level?
- Complete your plan as if you are in your current grade and leave grade 12 blank. Fill in the most immediate following year.
- What if an alert shows that I think should not show?
- Go ahead and enroll as you think you should and save with the alert and email your counselor about the alert.
- What if I don’t know what courses I want to take and can’t come up with 7 credits and 6 alternates for next year?
- You must complete this so talk to your parents, teachers, and friends that know you well about what might be good options for you. You must have all choices chosen before meeting with your counselor.
- What if the class I want is not showing up?
- Complete your plan with the classes that are available and make an appointment with your counselor.
- Do I have to make an appointment with my counselor?
- Due to COVID, all meetings will be held through TEAMS. If you feel confident in your plan and do not have any questions, you do not have to make an appointment this year. Your counselor will reach out if they have questions. However, you can make an appointment to review the material with your counselor or ask any questions once you have the 7 credits chosen along with your alternates.