Senior Class Information
support project grad!
The Class of 2024 Project Grad is made possible by fundraisers and donations. To support Project Grad, consider purchasing from the senior class trash bag fundraiser, or donate directly through the link below.
- Q: Do small children need a ticket?
- A: Anyone three and over needs a ticket. Those under three should be on the lap of another guest.
- Q: What if weather does not allow for outdoor ceremony?
- A: Each graduates gets four tickets that will allow guest to attend an indoor ceremony in the THS gym. Additional tickets are only valid for an outdoor ceremony.
- Q: How do I order a cap/gown?
- A: Each graduate should have submitted their height and weight via the survey provided in Schoology. The caps and gowns have already been ordered. If you have questions about your cap or gown, please contact Kim Biasella at firstname.lastname@example.org. The cost of the cap/gown is included in senior dues which are charged on the students account
- Can graduates decorate their cap or gown?
- A: Caps cannot be decorated -- there is special consideration for Indigenous (Native American) graduates. Student can wear cords or regalia for groups within THS. They may also apply to wear culturally significant items via this link: www.turnerusd202.org/regaliarequest