During the 2016-2017 school year, Turner transportation began transporting the JAG program to various job sites in the metropolitan area. In all, there were nearly 20 different field trips for students to see firsthand what life after high school will be like in the work force.
Turner Transportation also took seniors to Kansas University, Kansas State University, Pittsburg State University, Wichita State University, Baker University, Avila University and several other colleges to tour and decided in they would want to attend. This is significant because a lot of students would not have the opportunity to visit these schools to help make their choice.
Turner Transportation is proud to partner with these programs to help students transition from high school to college or the work force.
- "Single Sign On" implementation
- iPad Air 2s at Turner Sixth Grade Academy
- IPad Air 2s in 4th grade
- Office 365 implemented District wide
- Windows 10 implementation District wide
- Lync/IP phone integration at 7 out of 9 locations
- Cloud faxing
- Movement of Destiny (Library Management Platform) to the cloud
- Aruva wireless switching upgrades at all buildings
- THS PC upgrade in June
- Movement of district Data Center and addition of generator as backup
- Support for implementation of Fronline Time and Attendance