Turner USD 202 is committed to providing safe transportation for all students.
We transport over 3,500 students to and from school every day. In addition, we transport students between other academic programs, field trips, fine arts, and sporting events. Our staff takes pride in making sure all student are transported safely to all events.
Transportation route information is available through Traversa Ride 360. If you have any questions regarding your student's route, please contact the Transportation Department at 913-288-3700.
RIDE 360 bus tracking app
Transportation utilizes Ride 360, which is a platform that allows parents/guardians to see information about their student's route, including estimated time the bus will arrive and where on the route the bus currently is. For a more detailed guide on how to use Ride 360, click on the below button "Ride 360 Instructions and Features".
To access bus route information, families will need to set up an account on Ride 360. To sign up, follow the instructions below:
- Go to the Turner Traversa website here or download the Traversa Ride 360 app on your mobile device.
- Search for Turner USD 202 KCK.
- Click the REGISTER button.
- After registering, you will receive an email confirmation. You will need to confirm the email before you can continue with the registration process.
- Once you confirm the email, go back to the app or website and login.
- Add your child by going to MY STUDENTS and selecting the PLUS (+) button. This will present the "Find a Student" screen.
- Enter your child's student number. Your student knows it as their long number. This number is available in the Infinite Campus parent portal, simply click on today when you login. You will need to enter the grade number as two digits. For example, a second grader, would be entered as 02. Repeat this step to find additional students.
Bus stop information
Arrival times posted for buses are approximate times. Traffic conditions, road construction, accidents, and weather conditions are a few of the reasons why the arrival times may fluctuate. Student route adjustments are made to accommodate new enrollments and relieve overcrowding, which may slightly change drop-off and pick-up times. Especially during the first 3 weeks of school, expect slightly varying time. Our goal is to arrive at designated stops within a 10 minute window of the posted time.
Turner USD Transportation
1312 S. 55th St.
Kansas City, KS 66106