Welcome to the Turner High School Athletics department,
Home of the Turner Golden Bears!
THS Athletics is guided by six pillars of success:
- Student-Athlete: "Student" comes first, then the "Athlete".
- Communication: Communication will be emphasized in all aspects of running our programs.
- Team: Everyone on the TEAM has a role. We will all emphasize and work as a cohesive unit.
- Character: Each coach will emphasize the building of character in the programs.
- Sportsmanship: Win or lose with class, and always demonstrate respect for self, opponent, officials, staff and community.
- Competition: Each coach and student-athlete will emphasize competing and playing hard.
In order to participate in athletic programs at THS, families must complete the Athletic Physical Packet. Students will not be able to practice or compete until the entire physical packet has been completed and returned to the Athletics department.