Thank you for supporting our schools! The voters of USD 202 overwhelmingly approved a $44 million bond election on January 29, 2019 to address a number of needs across the district, touching every school. Projects were identified with input from our community.
- New and remodeled space at Turner Middle School
- Providing necessary improvements at all of our schools
- Safety and security upgrades at all buildings
- Classroom furnishings and painting at all buildings
- Improved vehicle access at Turner Elementary (scheduled for Summer 2019)
- Air Conditioning at Turner Elementary, Midland Trail Elementary, and Journey School of Choice (scheduled for Summer of 2019)
- New commercial kitchen for the Culinary Arts program at Turner High School
- Districtwide heating, cooling, asphalt, concrete, and roofing projects.