Athletes must have the required paperwork turned in before they may participate in practice or tryuts for all sports during each school year. The forms are listed below and may be downloaded or are available at both the high school and middle school offices. Students in grades 9 - 12 should return completed forms to the Athletic Office at the high school. Middle school students should return their forms to the middle school office.
YOU MUST USE THE PHYSICAL FORM PROVIDED BY THE TURNER ATHLETIC OFFICE FOR THE PHYSICAL TO BE VALID.
- Physical dated after May 1, (new one each year) Download Form
- Emergency Medical Authorization/Insurance Information Download Form
- Code of Conduct Download Form
- Concussion and Head Injury Release Form Download Form
- To access the enrollment form for Student Accident Insurance from Security Life Insurance Co. of America, click here.
- Click here to view information regarding Student Accident Insurance.
The 1st day of practice for each season:
Fall Sports August 19th, 2013
Winter Sports November 18th, 2013
Spring Sports March 3rd, 2014
Today is the best day to join and experience all the benefits of the Turner Foundation. Anyone wishing to support the Turner School District can join the foundation. For more information click here. Turner Foundation